- Positive work environment.
- Opportunities for advanced training.
- Career development.
- Perform equipment servicing, trouble-shooting, repair, upgrade
- Prepare test/service report
- Check materials to ensure meeting required specifications
- Identify suitable replacements for obsolete parts
- Perform calibration, preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment
- Support set-up, installation & training of new tools/equipment
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical / Mechatronic / Electrical Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- At least one year experience in relevant or related field
- Technical knowledge and hands-on skills on monitoring, troubleshooting, servicing, maintenance and tool recovery
- Able to interpret schematic diagrams
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Proactive with good initiatives, problem solving skill and analytical ability
- Able to work under pressure
Years of Experience:
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree